Since we have 13 days until Christmas, I thought I would do a Top 13 just for fun!
If you’re like me, you love Christmas and all the festive things that go along with it. Have you ever noticed that
people seem to be just a bit nicer during the Christmas Season? I don’t know if it’s the Christmas music or the decorations that put people in a better mood during the holidays, but regardless the reason, people seem to be more loving, and giving during the holidays. Christmas is more than a holiday we celebrate, it is a frame of mind. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could keep the Christmas Spirit all year-long? Christmas is about Jesus! Jesus was definitely a giver, and He loved us so much that He gave his life for us the ultimate sacrifice. So, why do I love Christmas so much? Check out my Top 13:
1. Christmas Music – it has a way of putting you in the Christmas Spirit.
2. The First Snow… it’s not really Christmas without snow (at least if you live in MN).
3. Christmas decorations – I love seeing the Christmas lights at night.
4. Watching Christmas movies – my fav is White Christmas!
5. Holiday baking and eating it too!
6. Sipping apple cider while staring at the tree… nothing like it.
7. Starbuck’s Peppermint Mocha – yummy! You should go get one right now!
8. Giving gifts to my family & friends. “It is more blessed to give than to receive.” Acts 20:35 But, I love receiving too!
9. Christmas parties
10. Reading the Christmas Story on Christmas morning – found in Luke 2:1-20 (Start a new tradition and read it this year!)
11. Spending time with family and friends.
12. The day after Christmas shopping!
13. Remembering all that God has blessed me with & thinking ahead to the New Year!
What do you love about Christmas?